Quick Ship Furniture
Are you looking to refresh your living space? Make your home Insta-worthy with Macy’s Quick Ship furniture. It ships to you directly from the manufacturer and is available only online. From your living room to your bedroom, you’ll find the best furniture to accentuate your personal style.
What furniture do you need for your living room?
1. Sofa. The first step to decorating your living room is to pick out your sofa. Make sure to measure your space to accommodate the proper size.
2. Chairs. For additional seating, you’ll need some comfy chairs. Perhaps create a reading nook with a recliner or club chair.
3. Coffee Table. Define your living room by placing a coffee table in front of your sofa. Top off your coffee table with a decorative tray, vases and candles.
4. End Tables. Place end tables on either side of your sofa. These will be handy to put drinks and remotes on.
5. Lighting. You can light your space with a combination of table and floor lamps. For a trending statement, try orb lights—they’re shining bright.
6. Media Console. Tuck away your electronics into a media console for a sleek look.
Styling Tip: For a trending look, add a bar cart to your living room.
What furniture do you need for your dining room?
1. Dining Set. Sit down to a great feast with new a dining table and chairs. Want to make life easier?
2. Buffet & Sideboard Cabinets. Stow away all your entertaining dinnerware and serveware in a cabinet.
What furniture do you need for your bedroom?
1. Beds & Headboards. Once you’ve found the perfect mattress, pair it with a stylish bed or headboard.
2. Nightstands. At either side of your bed, you’ll need nightstands. Don’t be afraid to mix and match for a stylish edge.
3. Lamps. Create mood lighting with lamps atop your nightstands.
4. Dressers & Chests. Store your foldable clothing in a dresser or chest. If you have a smaller space, we suggest a chest that takes up less floor space.
Slow your scroll! Macy’s Quick Ship furniture is too good to pass up.