Are you feeling overwhelmed putting together your baby’s nursery? Don’t worry! Macy’s has everything you need to welcome your new baby. From baby monitors to burping cloths, we’ve put together a list of the top things you need for your baby’s nursery.
What do you need for your baby’s nursery?
1. Baby Monitors. Keeping an eye on your baby has never been easier with video monitoring systems. Baby monitors have come a long way since the days of audio monitors. Now, you can see and hear what’s going on in your baby’s nursery at all times through an app on your phone.
2. Baby Cribs. We recommend a convertible crib that features a baby crib, toddler bed, day bed and even a full size bed— it’s such a great deal!
Helpful Hint: Don’t forget to buy a mattress and bedding for the crib.
3. Baby Changing Tables. Make changing diapers a more enjoyable process with a baby changing table. Remember to get a changing pad and lots of covers.
4. Baby Blankets & Sleeping Bags. Keep your baby comfy in swaddling blankets and baby sleeping bags. Remember to get baby pajamas and stuffed toys as well.
5. Bibs & Burping Clothes. Make sure to stock up on bibs for your baby, since mealtimes will be messy. You’ll also need burping cloths for when they’re done eating.
How do you watch your baby’s nursery at all times? Get a baby monitor, available at Macy’s.