A radically fresh composition, dictated by a name that has the ring of a manifesto. That was the way François Demachy, Dior Perfumer-Creator, wanted it: raw and noble all at once. Natural ingredients, selected with extreme care, prevail in excessive doses. Radiant top notes burst with the juicy freshness of Reggio di Calabria Bergamot. Ambroxan, derived from precious ambergris, unleashes a powerfully woody trail. Sauvage is an act of creation inspired by wide-open spaces. An ozone blue sky sprawled above a rocky landscape, white-hot beneath the desert sun. "To create Sauvage, I used man as my starting point. A strong and unmistakable masculinity. Like the image of a man who transcends time and fashion." - François Demachy, Dior Perfumer-Creator
- TOP NOTE: Reggio Bergamot
- François Demachy likes the top notes of his men's fragrances to carry the snap of citrus. For the House of Dior, he chose an exclusive Bergamot that he shaped with local producers to obtain a "custom" signature.
- His Bergamot is like a whirlwind of juicy freshness that sweeps everything up in its path. Drenched in the Calabrian sun, it is fruitier and develops unique, zesty facets with a tinge of pepper.
- HEART NOTE: Sichuan Pepper
- Sichuan Pepper is the finest in the world, releasing a spicy vibration with lemony and slightly camphoric accents.
- BASE NOTE: Ambroxan
- An ingredient of natural origin derived from the very precious ambergris, it unfurls its marine woody notes, as vivifying as the ocean spray.
- With the subtle attraction of sun-bleached driftwood, it plays and lingers, like tobacco-imbued background music that never fades. And leaves a distinguished trail.
- Check out the 6.8-oz. size, a $145 value: shop web id: 2899253
- Web ID: 2322240