A radiance-boosting regimen designed to promote a brighter and more youthful-looking complexion. Glycolic Foaming Cleanser is an exfoliating cleanser that's formulated to brighten and retexturize skin. Alpha Grapefruit Cleansing Lotion is a gentle toner that helps sweep away surface impurities while diminishing the appearance of discoloration. Vitamin C Serum is a lightweight yet powerful serum that's designed to reduce visible signs of aging and retexturize skin. Antioxidant vitamin C brightens uneven skin tone and texture as sodium hyaluronate and collagen combine to rehydrate and plump. Whitening Mask is a brightening blend of kojic acid, licorice and mulberry extracts that works to minimize the look of discoloration. Glycolic Skin Renewal Complex is a rejuvenating anti-aging cream that helps improve uneven skin tone and texture.
- This set includes:
- Glycolic Foaming Cleanser, 2-oz.
- Alpha Grapefruit Cleansing Lotion, 2-oz.
- Vitamin C Serum, 0.3-oz.
- Whitening Mask, 0.5-oz.
- Glycolic Skin Renewal Complex Sample
- How to use:
- Replace your regular cleanser with Glycolic Foaming Cleanser 1-3 times a week (1-2 times for dry to combination skin; 2-3 times for combination and oily skin); massage onto wet skin using upward, circular motions; rinse thoroughly with warm water
- Twice daily after cleansing, apply Alpha Grapefruit Cleansing Lotion to skin with a cotton ball or pad; wipe in sweeping, outward motions until the cotton comes up clean; avoid eye area
- Apply 3-4 drops of Vitamin C Serum on clean skin (avoiding the eye area) every other night; follow with night cream
- Apply a thin layer of Whitening Mask on clean skin, avoiding the eye area; wait 5-10 minutes and then rinse thoroughly with water; use 2-3 times a week for best results; not recommended for use on acne-prone or acne-erupted skin
- Apply Glycolic Skin Renewal Complex to the face, neck and décolletage after cleansing and toning (avoiding the eye area)
- If any product in this set gets into your eye, rinse well with water
- Glycolic Foaming Cleanser and Glycolic Skin Renewal Complex are not recommended for use with topical prescriptions, acne-erupted skin or sensitive skin; avoid contact with the eyes; if irritation develops and persists, discontinue use
- Sunburn alert:
- Glycolic Foaming Cleanser and Glycolic Skin Renewal Complex contain an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn; use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product
- Web ID: 5880561